7 #Instagram Tools Your Business Needs in 2016
Do you use Instagram in your marketing strategy effectively, or you want to but wonder which Instagram tools will work for you?
There’s no denying the marketing power behind Instagram’s platform. I’m a witness to the power of an engaged following with our own account. I take the time to show folks how the Foundr Instagram Followers grew so fast.
One of the major challenges with Instagram marketing for your business is the ability to manage your account as a team. Similarly, it is difficult to manage your account away from a phone. Fortunately, a handful of revolutionary tools have been crafted and created to directly address these points and boost your growth.
I’ll show you the list, which will really help you manage your Instagram marketing. The 7 Instagram tools your business needs in 2016 to maximize your marketing:
1. Crowdfire — Grow And Clean Up Your Instagram Account
Crowdfire makes it easy to grow and manage your following on Instagram. It’s both a web-based application and iOS/Android App. Use this tool to tidy up who you follow, and quickly follow other users who are likely to be interested in your product or service.
- Non-followers — Quickly unfollow users that do not follow you back.
- Copy followers — Easily follow users who follow Instagram accounts that you specify.
- Fans — See a list of users that follow you, but you don’t follow back.
- Who unfollowed me — Get a list of users who have unfollowed you since you linked your Instagram account to Crowdfire.
- Who followed me — Get a list of any new followers you receive.
Crowdfire is a must-have tool for any business trying to grow their following.
2. Social Insight — Instagram Analytics To Monitor Your Growth
Social Insight provides in depth analytics for any Instagram account, and can be used for multiple accounts. It’s a web-based application that lets you easily monitor engagement, follower growth, interactions, and more.
- Best Time To Post — Quickly see the best time to post based on post history and account engagement.
- Over 28 Analytical Data Points — See complete data on followers gained and lost, average and max post engagement, most engaging filters, and much more.
- Link Multiple Accounts — Link as many Instagram accounts as you would like and easily switch between their analytics.
- New Features Monthly — The Social Insight team is rolling out new features and tools in their app each month.
Social Insight gives you everything you need to dive into your Instagram analytics. It is the most promising Instagram tool of 2016.
3. latergram.me — Schedule Instagram Posts From Any Device
Latergramme allows you to schedule Instagram posts at future times. Once it reaches the scheduled time, you get a simple notification asking you to approve the post. It’s that simple.
- Plan & Schedule Posts — Efficiently schedule photos and videos with customized captions from any device.
- Search & Repost — Simply search and post content from the web.
- Add Team Members — Add your whole team to latergramme and make managing posts a breeze.
Latergramme is as close as it gets to automating your Instagram posts.
4. Repost — Repost Your Favorite Photos And Videos On Instagram
Repost makes reposting and crediting the original Instagramer a breeze. With the tap of a button, you can effortlessly share an existing post on your own Instagram. This is ideal for sharing user generated content for your business.
- Bookmark Photos — Save photos and videos to quickly repost them later.
- Search — Find amazing photos and videos by user or hashtag
- One Tap Repost — Repost and automatically credit the content creator with a single tap.
Repost is essential for any business that wants to share user generated content.
5. Soldsie — Custom Bio Links To Showcase Your Brand
Soldsie utilizes your bio link to showcase your content and make your photos link to the content your fans are trying to find. You only get one link on Instagram so it’s important to make the most of it.
- Conversion Tracking — Get amazing reports on conversions and clicks from your Instagram bio link.
- Inventory Management For E-Commerce — Deploy a ready-to-use cart that syncs with your Instagram product posts.
Soldsie is a great tool for any E-commerce site using Instagram.
6. SocialRank — Identify, Organize, And Manage your Instagram Followers
SocialRank is an amazing way to dive into your follower demographics. You can smoothly find your most valuable followers, brand advocates, and influencers. They provide a variety of ways to splice the data.
- Identify — SocialRank pulls in all of your followers and their profiles.
- Organize — Once your followers and their profiles are in SocialRank, you can organize your followers by sorting and filtering.
- Manage — Create custom lists of your followers, to save on SocialRank, export to Twitter, or export to a CSV file.
SocialRank lets you view you break down the demographic of your followers in a simple, fluid way.
7. Facebook Power Editor — Run «Sponsored» Posts On Instagram
Instagram released its ads platform recently and is on track to become one of the most powerful advertising streams. Instagram is currently owned by Facebook, and uses the Facebook Power Editor to self serve its ads.
- Advanced Targeting — In-depth targeting options of your Instagram ads. These include, location, age, gender, interests, habits, income, and so on.
- Call To Action Button — Each sponsored post gets a dedicated call to action button that can point to any outside URL.
- Flexible Pricing — You can spend as little as $1 a day running ads. However the more you are willing to spend, the larger the post reach and exposure will be.
Over the next few years Instagram ads will become a natural staple in every company’s social media marketing plan.
Instagram has become a major player in the Social Media field. With over 400 million users and a 42% penetration rate across millennials, it’s no surprise more and more businesses are starting to build a presence on the platform.
Any of these 7 Instagram tools will help you and your team build a strong brand presence on, and they are definitely worth exploring. Using several in combination can be a potent and powerful way to kick your Instagram marketing into high gear.
Which tools are working well for your that didn’t make it on the list?